Before you go thinkin I'm a crafty one, stop. That would be my sister, and her most awesome daughter who gave me this simple idea. Next time I make these cute cupcakes I will take pics of each simple step. But for now you just get to see the yummy results. These were created for Father's Day. If you didn't guess the bottom one is a rifle. My husband thought it was a lizard. I don't know why, I see it perfectly.:)
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Never too late for a little treat.
Before you go thinkin I'm a crafty one, stop. That would be my sister, and her most awesome daughter who gave me this simple idea. Next time I make these cute cupcakes I will take pics of each simple step. But for now you just get to see the yummy results. These were created for Father's Day. If you didn't guess the bottom one is a rifle. My husband thought it was a lizard. I don't know why, I see it perfectly.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are great!! Nice work!
ReplyDelete~Aly