Last week we said farewell for two years to our oldest son. He will be serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints in Copenhagen, Denmark. What a heart wrenching thing to watch him walk away. But, at the very same time so much excitement for the growth he will experience. So proud of him, for the sacrifice he is making for the Lord to share his testimony of His gospel to the people of Denmark.
Congratulations to him and your family! It is hard to watch your family leave, but I agree, the incredible growth is worth it.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I can't believe he had to wait so long, but I am so happy for you guys. Sending missionaries off always seems so emotionally taxing. You're thrilled they are going, but yet... they are GOING (for 2 years)! Next spring I'll be sending off two. That will be quite a time at our house. You'll have to share some words of wisdom with me then.
ReplyDelete