
Well, I love a good movie now and then, especially in the Summer. Not just a good movie, but one that is really worth my time.....and money! So far it looks like the line up leans on the testosterone side making my husband a very happy camper. Luckily 5 hours of Pride and Prejudice can torture him as much as Terminator Salvation will torture me. Getting even is sometimes a must.
First out, Star Trek.....loved it! Movie theater worthy!!! Hope you can see it. It is fun and action packed. That's all I'm saying tho, because the discoveries in it are the fun part.
Like I said Terminator will be next. Thanks to Christian Bale, (and a slushy) I may survive.
Night at the Museum.....?....we'll see? This may be a renter unless my kids have some kind of say or I'm totally bored.
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince......I'm hoping this is good, and kid appropriate. They'll be disappointed if not.
I couldn't find any others that looked interesting enough. Looks like I'll have to hit the library and borrow a good old classic. Well, hope everyone has a great Summer.
I want to see all those, too, except I'm not as into the Terminator. But, Husband wants. I really want to see Land of the Lost. I love Will Ferrill and I used to watch Land of the Lost with my little brother when I was home on break from college. I love hokey, bad movies. LOL
ReplyDeleteI loved star trek too. Night at the museum and harry potter are a must for us too. I love movies...
ReplyDeleteDylan got to go to Night at the Museum with the other grand parents. He loved it and has been telling his cousins about it. Mom
ReplyDelete